Senior Front-End Software Developer
PeopleCert, a global leader in certification industry, is looking for a talented Senior Front-End Software Developer who will be part of our Software Development Team.
- Executes full lifecycle software development
- Conducts research for innovative technologies, tools and solutions
- Writes well designed, testable, efficient code
- Documents the code according to PeopleCert’s guidelines
- Participates actively in the design of the project plan and monitors its progress
- Performs unit tests and preliminary debugging to ensure that the programs work as planned and reports to Software Quality Assurance team, through Wrike collaboration tool
- Cooperates with Technical Experts for technical guidance on specific applications
- Transfers knowledge and know-how to other developers
- Carries out any reasonably allocated duties and tasks, relevant to the role and the scope of activities by applying a flexible & adaptable customer centric approach to serve PeopleCert’s multinational presence and global operations across multiple time zones
- University Degree in Informatics Technology or relevant field, Postgraduate Degree will be considered a plus
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience as developer
- Excellent understanding of OOP
- Ability to work in a team under guidelines provided by the Team Leader using agile software development (SCRUM)
- Excellent command of the English Language (Level C2)
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Well organized, self-driven, flexible and able to work in a high-volume, fast-paced, and deadline-driven environment
If you are looking for an international, fresh and fast growing environment to enhance your career further we would like to hear from you!
PeopleCert is a global leader in assessment and certification of professional skills, partnering with multi-national organisations and government bodies for the development & delivery of standardised exams. Delivering exams across 200 countries and in 25 languages over its state-of-the-art assessment technology, PeopleCert enables professionals to boost their careers and realise their life ambitions.
Quality, Innovation, Passion, Integrity are the core values which guide everything we do.
Our offices in UK, Greece, Cyprus and Turkey boast a culture of diversity, where everyone is different, yet everyone fits in. Our commitment is to develop and maintain a workforce that reflects the very diversity of our customers and the communities in which we do business.
PeopleCert regrets that due to the large volume of applications received, we will only consider those who solely correspond to job requirements as listed above.
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.