Product Manager English Language Qualifications
Peoplecert, a global leader in the assessment and certiﬁcation of professional skills, and the sole examination provider of Axelos’ certifications starting January 2018, is looking to grow the language qualifications team with a Product Manager for LanguageCert English Language Qualifications, who is passionate about maximising product value, uncovering customer insights and implementing international B2B & B2C marketing strategies aiming to position our products in new markets.
You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment, responsible for supporting the LanguageCert English language qualifications portfolio from a product marketing perspective and the English-Speaking World markets in terms of regional marketing. You will act as the enabler for the development of product services, and drive planning and implementation of all marketing activities and marketing material for your designated products and markets. The ideal candidate is expected to be an organised person, able to efficiently multi-task, be a team player, have attention to detail and an appreciation for high quality work, along with the ability to communicate effectively with peers within the organisation.
- Product launch – plan the launch of new products and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan
- Product positioning – develop a data-driven value proposition per target group that differentiates your products in the market
- Pricing – analyse competitive landscape and suggest pricing strategy per channel / market, aiming to maximise market share and profitability
- Demand generation – create and execute innovative strategies and marketing plans that drive awareness, engagement and product adoption, also designing appropriate offers
- Sales enablement – communicate the value proposition of the products to the sales teams and develop the sales tools that support the selling process of your products
- Channel enablement – provide the appropriate tools to global network of partners to promote your products to their respective customers
- Budgeting / P&L – monitor financial performance of products across each territory and develop growth / optimisation strategies Market intelligence – be the expert in buyer behaviour, how they buy and their buying criteria Market intelligence – survey competitive landscape, to ensure your products remain at the forefront of the market
- 4-5 years of core product management experience (e.g. market research, product development, positioning, pricing, promotion)
- Experience in the English language education and/or certification market
- Bachelor’s in business or marketing, ideally MBA
- Fluency in English
- Competency in MS Office use (mainly MS Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Very strong written communication skills
- Excellent people and management skills to interact with colleagues, cross-functional teams, and third parties
- Passion for working in the education sector and solving customer needs
- Proven analytical and problem-solving capabilities
- Work in an international, dynamic and fun atmosphere among young and smart people
- Private health insurance programme
- Huge learning experience in using best practices and cutting-edge technologies.
If you are looking for an international, fresh and fast growing environment to enhance your career further we would like to hear from you!
PeopleCert is a global leader in assessment and certification of professional skills, partnering with multi-national organisations and government bodies for the development & delivery of standardised exams. Delivering exams across 200 countries and in 25 languages over its state-of-the-art assessment technology, PeopleCert enables professionals to boost their careers and realise their life ambitions.
Quality, Innovation, Passion, Integrity are the core values which guide everything we do.
Our offices in UK, Greece, Cyprus and Turkey boast a culture of diversity, where everyone is different, yet everyone fits in. Our commitment is to develop and maintain a workforce that reflects the very diversity of our customers and the communities in which we do business.
For more information, please visit the corporate website www.PeopleCert.org
PeopleCert regrets that due to the large volume of applications received, we will only consider those who solely correspond to job requirements as listed above.
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.