Product Manager English Language Qualifications
PeopleCert, a global leader in the assessment and certification of professional skills, with more than 130 new hires within 2017, is looking to grow the language qualifications team with a Product Manager for LanguageCert English Language Qualifications, who is passionate about maximising product value, uncovering customer insights and implementing international B2B & B2C marketing strategies aiming to position our products in new markets.
You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and act as the enabler for the development of product services and marketing material, and support all marketing activities of the LanguageCert English language qualifications portfolio. The ideal candidate is expected to be an organized person, able to efficiently multi-task, be a team player, have attention to detail and an appreciation for high quality work, along with the ability to communicate effectively with peers within the organization.
- Product launch – plan the launch of new products and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan
- Develop data - driven product positioning that differentiates your products in the market
- Sales enablement – communicate the value proposition of the products to the sales team and develop the sales tools that support the selling process of your products
- Budgeting / P&L – monitor financial performance of products across each territory and develop growth / optimisation strategies Market intelligence – be the expert in buyer behaviour, how they buy and their buying criteria; survey competitive landscape and ensure your products remain at the forefront of the market
- Demand generation – create and execute innovative strategies and marketing plans that drive awareness, engagement and product adoption
- Channel Enablement – provide the appropriate tool to global network of partners to promote your products to their respective customers.
- 4-5 years of core product management experience (e.g. market research, product development, positioning, pricing, promotion)
- Bachelor’s in business or marketing, ideally MBA
- Fluency in English
- Competency in MS Office use (mainly MS Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Very strong written communication skills
- Excellent people and management skills to interact with colleagues, cross-functional teams, and third parties
- Passion for working in the education sector and solving customer needs
- Proven problem-solving and analytical capabilities
- Experience in the Education market will be considered an asset.
- Work in an international, dynamic and fun atmosphere among young and smart people
- Private medical health insurance program
- Huge learning experience in using best practices and cutting-edge technologies.
If you are looking for an international, fresh and fast growing environment to enhance your career further we would like to hear from you!
PeopleCert regrets that due to the large volume of applications received, we will only consider those who solely correspond to job requirements as listed above.
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.